Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the winner is....

Drumroll please. I know you are all curious as to who won the free fabric! (I would have drawn last night, but I was still dealing with the five gallons of cherries that I picked from my Grandma's tree last weekend.)

I used a random number generator online to select my winner. Here you can see proof that I entered numbers 1 through 5 to represent all of your comments (I'm so glad I actually had to draw!).

The results of the first random number selection: comment #3 (Tamara) won. But she didn't really want to be in the contest. Wouldn't it figure?


The results of the second random number selection: comment #2. Congratulations, Karen of Sewprimitive Quilter! Send me an e-mail with your mailing address and I will get this out to you right away.

Thanks to all of you for reading my blog and for taking the time to post. Better luck next time.

BTW - this happens to be my 50th post! How appropriate to announce the giveaway winner on this "monumental" posting.

2 comments:

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...

Aw crud... I typed the wrong name. Congratulations to KAREN... still I hope to see the finished projects. Oy... I should never try to multitask with a cold.