Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mark Lipinski Blogged About Me!

It's amazing what technology can do. On Saturday, I blogged about receiving the newest issue of Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home. Last night, I stole a few minutes to read a couple of blog postings in Google Reader - including Mark's Blog from Pickle Road. As I'm at the bottom, I read
"Michelle got her Quilter’s Home but she’s feeling really guilty….read why here Good mail day!" and realized that it must be me - would anyone else have created a post called "Good mail day"?

Sure enough, he'd posted about my post. If only I'd realized he might pick it up; I might have spent a bit more time composing my entry, or perhaps I'd have have taken a bit of time to include some prettier posts on the blog. But how cool - someone big in the quilting industry linked to my blog!

No comments: